Upgrading buildings and troops

Options
Stalker
Stalker Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
Is it safe to fully upgrade everything now? Or is this going to pop back as an event parameter that has only so many times a player can make the goals.

Comments

• Stalker
    Stalker Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @Brigby many of us are still waiting for confirmation that future events are no longer requiring building and troop upgrades. Like myself are sitting on non upgraded items to not miss out incase the next event adds them back in. 
  • DrJ_ECG
    DrJ_ECG Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    Stalker said:
    Is it safe to fully upgrade everything now? Or is this going to pop back as an event parameter that has only so many times a player can make the goals.
    Yes, you can go ahead and upgrade. The progress is saved. 
  • REM
    REM Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2020
    Options
    DrJ_ECG said:
    Stalker said:
    Yes, you can go ahead and upgrade. The progress is saved. 
    That's not what he was asking or saying. He meant it's hard to upgrade for the event challenge and if the devs would remove that so we could just upgrade our characters now instead of waiting until events with that challenge.

At higher levels, it is very difficult to upgrade 6 characters on each side for the event. So the question is: Can we just upgrade our few characters that are ready and not worry about saving them for the event challenge? Because they were hoping Brigby had got through to the devs so they would understand how difficult upgrading characters is for higher level players and remove it from the event as a challenge.

Replace it with a different challenge.
  • MacDowin
    MacDowin Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I would actually point out that having Building tasks or Troop Leveling tasks in missions will discourage gamers from upping all those units because we don't know when that will pop up. I have not been able to complete a Cobra Research and Development for two events now because i need 600 + cards for common or 63-125 cards for Rare and I am just not getting enough of them in that time frame to also complete Joe. So now I don't want to upgrade anything in case those pop up again this week.

By the way, what is this weeks event? No word yet.