Leap Day offer...Seriously?!?! Leap into action

DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 10,092 Chairperson of the Boards
I don't know whether to laugh but bloody hell this is pushing it for "events" isn't it, lol! £26 and you do get enough shards for a Cable plus some Domino covers, shards, LT's and CP and there have been worst but we are surely nearing the ends of desperation here! 

Comments

• Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2020
    I bought it to finish off Cable, as he'd been sitting at 12 covers for awhile. The rest was a nice bonus.

You and everyone else are entitled to their own sense of what determines "value" to you as an individual, but don't presume desperation on the part of MPQ when the game would cease to exist if not for people supporting the game financially here and there.

EDIT: Although if I'm misreading you, and your inferred meaning was the desperation of using February 29th for a holiday package -- then, yes, I agree that that's utterly ridiculous. ^_^ 

EDIT2: and I would totally whale the heck out of a 4* Batroc. LEAP to it, MPQ!!!
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2020

Really missed out on a Kingpin "Fat Tuesday" bundle.  Maybe next year?

Tsk tsk body shaming.  He's just big boned   ;)
  • DAZ0273
    I bought it to finish off Cable, as he'd been sitting at 12 covers for awhile. The rest was a nice bonus.

You and everyone else are entitled to their own sense of what determines "value" to you as an individual, but don't presume desperation on the part of MPQ when the game would cease to exist if not for people supporting the game financially here and there.

EDIT: Although if I'm misreading you, and your inferred meaning was the desperation of using February 29th for a holiday package -- then, yes, I agree that that's utterly ridiculous. ^_^ 

EDIT2: and I would totally whale the heck out of a 4* Batroc. LEAP to it, MPQ!!!
    Your edit is correct - not the package itself, the idea that Leap Day is a day where we should be prepared to celebrate with cash for this game. Crazy.
  • DAZ0273
    You're right it's crazy.... you should be prepared to celebrate with cash for this game EVERY DAY! 😉😛😉
    Good point. It is "Pinch Punch First day of the month" day on Sunday, can we get an America Chavez "Punch!!!! Punch punch everything and of course the pinch" bundle? It will have Mighty tokens!
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Wait. How is yours £26 and mine £29. Just to be clear, the extra £3 isn’t what stopped me from buying this. This type of pricing discrepancy, probably put down to fx or something, presumably between two platforms (I’m on iOS) is ridiculous. That kind of spread to dollars is more than you would expect to pay to convert money at the airport. 
  • DAZ0273
    I am on Android, these discrepancies seem to happen a lot, I think Apple are very unkind with their conversion rates.
  • DAZ0273
    Oh and Happy Leap Day everybody!
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,760 Chairperson of the Boards
    AXP_isme said:
    Wait. How is yours £26 and mine £29. Just to be clear, the extra £3 isn’t what stopped me from buying this. This type of pricing discrepancy, probably put down to fx or something, presumably between two platforms (I’m on iOS) is ridiculous. That kind of spread to dollars is more than you would expect to pay to convert money at the airport. 
    There's always discrepancies between OS: it's always fun to see how much cheaper the bundle I've just seen on Android, will be on Steam. Don't use iOS, so don't know how that compares.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    I looked instead of leaped and the offer is gone now.

Beware the Ides of March!

And surely St. Patrick's Day will feature a Banner bundle?  It's not easy being green.......
  • DAZ0273
    Do we have enough time to have Banshee to be released for St. Patrick's day? 2 weeks to go - seems doable. With a Leprechaun Support. The PvP will be called "Primal Scream" but also possibly "Top o' th' Mornin'".
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Could be called “I scream, you scream...”
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:

And surely St. Patrick's Day will feature a Banner bundle?  It's not easy being green.......
    Banner and Gamora!