How Long Until Havok is Announced?

Options
TriSentinel
TriSentinel Posts: 134 Tile Toppler

Sorry, couldn't resist, the clue seems right on the nose.

“Bring in the cats of peace”

I like that this is the reverse of, "Cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war," it works nicely with his personality inversion from the AXIS storyline.

I personally hope we get some more X-Factor characters — Guido is so weird and so 90s and would be a welcome addition to my roster. We've already got Wolfsbane and Quicksilver, just add Polaris and Multiple Man and you've got the 90s team.

Comments

• ElReyFelix
    ElReyFelix Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options

Really hoping that Polaris is somewhere in the pipeline too!

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,345 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2020
    Options

I'd love to see Jamie Madrox, P.I.

• ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Given we had Karnak after an Inhumans purchase bundle, I do expect an X-Men character for this one.

But yeah, Havok seems obvious with that clue.

• jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

They could give him Cyclops immunity as a power.

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Rumors are putting omega red in the falcon and winter soldier show. If so I definitely see a tie in for him could be a thing.

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,602 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

4chan rumors, which have also said Omega Red was making an appearance in Shang Chi.

If we get a F&WS tie-in, it's going to be a Bucky or Falcon 5-star. Or a playable Sharon Carter 4-star. Or US Agent. Or Zemo. Even if we get SEVERAL tie-ins to the show, none of them are going to be Omega Red. He's got a better chance of showing up randomly unrelated to a show tie-in.

• ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options

still waiting for a meta 5* goofy or Liu Kang

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

For movie tie ins I would like to see a Mandarin boss event with the release of Shang Chi. I feel like it has been too long since a new boss event has been released

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,187 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

this news is awesome news. I'd love to see Omega Red on screen and in-game.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I could see how they could use Falcon & Winter Soldier to have Omega Red - Bucky has links to Russia after all. Will that mean he has links to the Weapon X program though or will they substitute in Bucky for Wolverine's role? Cool stuff.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    Options

If they brought in some non-wolverine Weapon X like Maverick that would be similarly dope

• DAZ0273
    Options

Maverick seems pretty ideal for this show. If we were going all out I would even say somebody like Paladin could placehold for Deadpool.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    Options

There is definitely a US Agent on the IMDB page. i kind of love that we live in a world where these characters are on tv. I still can't believe we saw Deathlok on Agents of Shield

• DAZ0273
    Options

It wasn't that long ago that I never dreamed The Avengers would be a live action movie (I was so jealous of the X-Men!) and now they were in the biggest film ever. Crazy times and so many characters to choose from!

I stopped following AOS a long time back so gutted I missed Deathlok - will track that episode down. :B

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,345 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

AOS had Deathlok pretty heavily throughout the first season (maybe 2?).

It got better once they got through season 1....the finale there actually had Fury in it but man, a lot of that season was bad.

It's still on Netflix in the US.

• DAZ0273
    edited February 2020
    Options

Yeah I only ever watched 1 episode, lol!

Thanks I will check that out.

Not sure it was ever on Netflix in the UK, think it might have been shown on Sky TV which is where the non-Netflix original Marvel shows ended up but I could be wrong. It was on one of the terrestrial stations too I think.

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Options

i'd like to see the version of her from The Gifted

MPQ never gave any love for that show.

• ElReyFelix
    ElReyFelix Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    Options

AoS was on Channel 4/E4 in the UK. All seasons are also currently available on Amazon Prime in the UK. I don’t know about Netflix or elsewhere in the world.

• Vins2
    Vins2 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options

I want havok and I want that Jim Lee cover. I'll even p2w for him. I haven't read much lately but I think he was behind X factor's Serval Industries and their company logo was a cat.