Titanomachy: App crashes on AI's turn

Options
naabaldan
naabaldan Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker

Bottom Node.

App crash / instant termantion while the opponent was filling his cards (full hand) with cascades of mana. Maybe this is the 7th card bug or something else. I can't tell because no log access, no screen shot possible when the app terminates instantly.

Comments

• rleeson42
    rleeson42 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options

I encountered a similar freeze then app crash. AI played Bond of Insight which would bring back 2 spell cards with 5 left in hand. I was able to see the log, but after tapping around a bit and having the loop prevention dialog come and go, the app crashed closed and I had no screenshot to attach here.

These crashes are unrecoverable, and dropped my otherwise perfect score to rank 191. In my case, and others like me, we drop from getting a Super Pack to almost nothing. Between this and rushed, broken objectives like the bottom mode "Summon", it makes me unlikely to ever spend money on the game again. I understand mistakes get by sometimes and can accept the nice objective error. The lack of save state to recover from loss and crashes is unacceptable. If a feature like this was left out of a web application my team built, the client would be demanding some percentage of their money back and a timeline to resolve. This is a basic requirement in modern apps. Unfortunately the only power players have here is to impact your profit motive, so count me amongst those who withhold any further spending.