Freezes are becoming intolerable

Options

In the latest event, the game has frozen three times during attacks. This has cost a number of points for my coalition and it’s becoming far too frequent for this to be acceptable. Here are two examples of the game freezing.

Comments

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Oktagon_Support : when is the player base compensated for these numerous bugs? Back in the days, we got compensated when major issues prevented the players from playing the game in a "normal" way.

• NickBKK
    NickBKK Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options

@Caeman did you have Hogaak in your hand/deck?

from your screenshots, the soldier token’s death looks similar to what has been discussed in the topic below.

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/81549/killing-token-stacks-with-berserker-creatures-is-causing-locks-since-new-update-investigating#latest

• Caeman
    Caeman Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options

No Hogaak. Just a freeze on attacks. Maybe it’s because of the tokens but that’s not what caused this freeze the first and fourth times.

• soultwist
    soultwist Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Good thing we have a Coalition event featuring tokens this weekend!

• Caeman
    Caeman Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options

@soultwist ... you’re hilarious...

• Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am encountering this same bug. But it triggered both times when Assassin's trophy was used. Once against me and once against an opponent. Both times were today.  The kill loop is insane. I checked my battle log and it shows the vicious wolf token being killed 1437 times and climbing... that was within 10 seconds of the cast. The other time was against me targeting Urza ... which was not a token. Same thing occured. A -4 appears on the target and is blurry because it is resolving a death loop at a very high rate of speed.