Gone for Carnival (02/21/20)

Options
Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2020 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that, we will be out of office from tomorrow until Tuesday (22th to 25th) to celebrate Brazilian Carnival Holidays.

Help Center will be working normally but I will not be able to be here on the Forum and will not answer to tickets that are escalated to me specifically until Wednesday.

Have a nice weekend 😊🎭️

Marcela.

Comments

• Azerack
    Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Options

Ahh, how lovely and typical! Glad the trend is continuing that when a new event comes out, that weekend people go off to do something fun that doesn't involve the game.

Enjoy the Carnival! We'll be enjoying the bugs in the event. 😏

• Narcoticsagent
    Narcoticsagent Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options

I have to strongly agree with Bken1234 here.

I admit that my first thought while sitting here on my 17th consecutive day of work getting the last 10 hours of my 70 hour week, that my initial response was similar to Azerack's, but American work culture is probably a poor choice to model after.

I hope the team enjoys their holiday.

• Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I agree that the perception of dev being on holiday during a new event isn’t good, especially when it is bugged, but realistically I don’t think there is anything that could be done during the event for most issues anyway. Honestly it wouldn’t be fair as it would punish anyone who played with the bug a lot before it would have been fixed on the fly. As long as it is fixed before it is run again...