CoT: Flaptain America vs Captain Blahvel

DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 9,570 Chairperson of the Boards
At some point, reasons unknown, I Champed Flaptain so for the first time in the history of this battle I assumed I could win reasonably easily. And I guess I did although Flappy was down to about 4k health by the time he decided to win. 

But man...does it take a long loooooooooooong time.

Blahvel tried her best, she boomed and shot me with energy blasts all the time I just flapped around waiting. Always waiting but also chuckling a bit at the "most powerful Cosmic character ever" couldn't  one shot a bloke dressed as a bird (if birds actually are real...)

Why the hell does it take Sam so long to have enough power to dive-bomb people? His super power is basically a combination of stop flapping arms + hope aim doesn't suck. What exactly is he doing up there all that time? Is he in the middle of a phone call or something? " Oh Nomad, lol, remember that time we switched Cap's calendar and made him think it was 1942 again? Good times buddy! Oh wait...gotta go...Dive-bomb time!"

Anyway - Carol can fly through space and lift trucks and stuff but...DIVEBOMB!!! No chance.

Comments

• PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Poor ol' Flappy - this fight was long, slow, and dull. Mine is 209 5/4/4, and I got taken to the cleaners the first two attempts. The third attempt was close - she had me down to 221 before I managed to get enough red to dive bomb the obstinate woman. The only part that made me smile was the fact that I managed to buff the black strike tile she gave me until it started irritating her enough to start absorbing energy. 
  • Thalfen
    Thalfen Posts: 66 Match Maker
    What can I say that has not already been said above?  My experience was a combination of the two previous stories minus the deaths. Beat her first try but took a long time and a tremendous beat down before I finally landed the finishing dive-bomb. Flaptain isn’t the worst, but he is super slow to get anything done. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Fourth verse, same as the first. Saved up a bunch of yellow, but held off on firing it until I had the red to follow up, so Marvel wouldn't have a chance to blow them all up with her red. Then dropped somewhere in the neighborhood of 30K damage for the win.