Amazon Fire constant crashes

Options
Scuzoid
Scuzoid Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
On a Fire 7 (9th gen) which is only two months old. Past ~4 days the crashes are just non stop. Never had any issues with my last Amazon Fire 7 which I swapped from due to it being dropped too many times. There is no specific action or move causing this as every node on my Deadpool daily is causing a crash. At a loss as what to do. All other apps are close. Made sure the OS was fully up to date.

Comments

• Scuzoid
    Options
    Update: So went ahead and tried the Venom bomb opening on my Fire 7 (5th gen) that I still have. 0 issues. Did the whole Time square without any slow down. Went back to the new 9th gen to try to finish the Deadpool Daily. Second node I try and the app crashes. So yeah, I suspect this isn't a MPQ problem, but rather a, eh, cpu or battery overheating protection on the 9th gen forcing a crash that might not exist on the 5th gen? I don't know...
  • Scuzoid
    Options
    Update: Well, I give up. I tried clearing the Cache of the game on the 9th gen. No change. Decided to do a reinstall, alright, but for whatever reason my facebook account was no longer linked to my game. No big deal, just link the facebook account on the 5th gen, right? Well, that's all screwy now, because while 5th gen is linked to my facebook, and it has all my covers, and HP, and so forth, I've lost all progress made on all existing events and I'm no long in an alliance because my name "Scuzoid" is in use. So I lost the name but kept the money spent on everything. Neat. So try to link the 9th gen to my facebook acount, and the app says it's done, yet because I have no registered name now I'm a brand new player on the 9th gen? Been fun guys. Oh well I guess. Guess I'll just do more reading with the tablet.
  • Scuzoid
    Options
    I should clarify, I suspect I lost my name on the 5th gen due to the series of events 1. Reinstalled MPQ on the 9th gen. 2. "Restored" my account on the 9th gen using my facebook info. 3. Nothing happened, tutorial continued, "da ****?" so figured "Well, maybe I need to restore it on the 5th gen." 4. "Backed up" my account on the 5th gen using Facebook log in. And I suspect this is where I lost my name. So it's not like you guys have a buggy game or anything. Just for whatever reason, my MPQ account was decoupled from my facebook account without my knowledge, and in trying to restore, I lost my name completely and can no longer transfer my MPQ account from the old 5th gen device to the 9th gen. All without even being positive a reinstall would've fixed the crashes anyway. Pfff, **** technology.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Scuzoid

As @OJSP said, contact Customer Support and they should be able to restore your account for you. You can email Customer Support at: mpqsupport@d3go.com