Graveyard gems and cards like Experimental frenzy or Deadbridge chant and Underrealm Lich

Options
andrewvanmarle
andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
playing a deck with ox of agonas and Uro (Titan of etc)  combined with  Experimental frenzy and  Deadbridge chant and Underrealm Lich.

I see inconsitent results when using the effects of either 3 combo cards

I've been keeping track of the creatures coing into the graveyard and not all of them give graveyard gems.

when Uro is pulled into the battle field by the bridge it only gives gems and does it's draw, life etc effect once.

When dropping them into the graveyard by way of experimental frenzy, they (ox too) don't alway add more graveyard gems.

Lastly, when drawing cards and under realm lich s on the table the amount of added graveyard gems is inconsistent too.

I just ended a game with 73 cards in the graveyard and should have had almost the whole board filled with gems but I had about 5

As an aside: do the gems fill the card on the bottom of the pile? or the most recent card with buried that enteren the GY?

Comments

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options

As an aside: do the gems fill the card on the bottom of the pile? or the most recent card with buried that enteren the GY?

Yes, that's how it is explained in the tutorial. You can also check the exact wording of this ability by tapping on the highlighted text on the card. There you will see the same explanation.
  • andrewvanmarle
    Options
    Machine said:

Yes, that's how it is explained in the tutorial. You can also check the exact wording of this ability by tapping on the highlighted text on the card. There you will see the same explanation.
    Well, the explanation says the last. so is that the last (bottom ) of the pile or last put in the GY.

Inaddition to the starting post:  I found that both the ox and uro dont always give the amount of gy-gems that the card states....
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Last/First is unintuitive to me as it relates to the graveyard.

My current understanding is "Last" in graveyard terms is the bottom of the list and thus the oldest card whereas "first" means the most recent addition to the graveyard list.

I often think of it as the other way around where first would be the oldest, but that's not apparently the case.
  • andrewvanmarle
    Options
    Thanks, I assume the same. 

Does anyone have the same, that graveyard gems aren't consistently generated? 
  • andrewvanmarle
    Options

I found today that graveyard gems are created up to a max total (so if there are 3 already, uto makes only one)

Is that the way it is supposed to be?