Upcoming Server Maintenance (2/12/20)

LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited February 2020 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi Everyone,

On February 14th at 9am ET, there will be a scheduled maintenance period for Marvel Puzzle Quest. We expect the downtime to last 30 - 60 minutes but hopefully much less.

As soon as the maintenance is finished, players will be able to re-enter the game.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Comments

• supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Ooh! Maybe maintenance to just-in-time speed up that mindless one tile placement? So we don‘t have to play CL10 for 3 hours? :-)
  • Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 328 Mover and Shaker
    LakeStone said:
    Hi Everyone,

On February 14th at 9am ET, there will be a scheduled maintenance period for Marvel Puzzle Quest. We expect the downtime to last 30 - 60 minutes but hopefully much less.

As soon as the maintenance is finished, players will be able to re-enter the game.

With ET you mean EST or better UTC -5, right? Just want to get sure my shield for pvp isn’t running out right then...
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    LakeStone said:
    Hi Everyone,

With ET you mean EST or better UTC -5, right? Just want to get sure my shield for pvp isn’t running out right then...
    Yes EST.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    Whoops. Guess who forgot about this...
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    MegaBee said:
    Whoops. Guess who forgot about this...
    Hmmm, I'm not sure if you meant yourself or D3  :D
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,092 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wish @LakeStone would make another post about anything at all..just the red banner combined with his post count is scary...

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well I can assure everyone that the server maintenance did not speed up Mindless Ones at all...    Naps can still be taken at the start of every match.