So I have been on a two month break, do the devs not want me to come back?

Haithere
Haithere Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
Seriously, HP is the most important asset there is for people like me starting 4 star land. The HP rewards weren't just nerfed, they were beaten to death with a shovel. 25 wins to get the first set of hp in pvp? 95 total HP  in progression rewards in level 5 pve? I guess you guys just no longer want my money. Because I simply will not play a game that takes me two to three weeks for a single character. I only regret the money I've already spent on this game. 

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just stay away. Enjoy your free time. Realise that you were spending money on .png files that you can't even hold and never look back.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Or play the game realizing you never have to spend any money to play it. Put in enough time and literally everything in the game is available to you. (Except for some costumes.)
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    I understand your frustration. I don't know how long you've been playing, but you may just want to stay away. If you come back, DON'T spend your money! Like mentioned earlier, all these items are digital and temporary. Games are meant to fun too! You should stay away if it causes you stress. I've been in your shoes many times in the past and stopped for a long time. I stopped pushing for new characters, got a great deal on HP thanks to Amazon, and haven't spent a penny since then. I understand I'll never be top dog, but I won't be a punching bag either. I'm cool with that. See if you can do the same. If not, it's not worth playing again.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    On the other hand, HP is the most important form of revenue to them. 

Anyway, go and buy MPQ console version, complete the game, move on, and never look back again. The game probably cost less than 10.

I advise players who are always or mostly unhappy with whatever the dev team managing MPQ mobile to do the same. Go and get MPQ console, complete it and simply move on. Your life will be much happier.