What do you want to see in R43?

Options
Time for the wish list again. What do you want to see in the next main update. The list is starting to get smaller for me as they're doing a good job so far!

1 currency exchange - crystals for HP say 500 per 10
2 an indicator to show what rewards have been already claimed on the points ladder
3 more characters - where are those fantastic 4 hiding?
4 guild system
5 more campaigns
6 mercenary hire of characters for crystals for one off fights
7 more environment tiles - maybe Lose health if match tiles
8 record of battles fought n won etc
9 link to forum in the game
10 Christmas events of giveaways 8)

That will do , was starting to scrape the barrel at the end

Over to you guys!

Comments

• Darklondon wrote:
    1 currency exchange - crystals for HP say 500 per 10 From my experience with games this will not happen, there is never option to exchange free resources for premium ones. The other way is more likely
    2 an indicator to show what rewards have been already claimed on the points ladder Yes, it would be very nice
    3 more characters - where are those fantastic 4 hiding? Personally, I would like to see Hulk, because he should fill the same role as Thor and Rag currently, thus giving more team options/diversity
    4 guild system Could you elaborate?
    5 more campaigns Yes, sadly we are still stuck with just Prologue after a month
    6 mercenary hire of characters for crystals for one off fights It could be interesting
    7 more environment tiles - maybe Lose health if match tiles Before having more of them, I would prefer see current ones updated to make them useful e.g scalable heal, dmg
    8 record of battles fought n won etc It would be nice, but not really high priority for myself.
    9 link to forum in the game Yes, this would greatly increase forum members and thus make it more lively
    10 Christmas events of giveaways 8) With release pace D3 keeps, I would expect Christmas giveaways in R44 if not R45 icon_e_smile.gif

So for me the list would be:
    1. an indicator to show what rewards have been already claimed on the points ladder
    2. new character(s) - preferably Hulk
    3. updated environmental tiles.
  • For me it would be:

1. Heroic playthrough. (all I have is pvp that I can do to get a little iso, and when my healths down it gets pretty boring trying to farm 20 iso from prologue)
    2. A mode to actually play against someone. (Or atleast let me pick a friend to go against even if they can't control it)
    3. More PVE Tournaments/Prologue Areas.
    4. Hulk.
    5. Deadpool.

heh heh I have quite a few others but these are the most important to me atm. icon_e_wink.gif
  • I'd like to see some kind of daily challenge mode for pve players. It'd give them something to do besides pvp.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    I'd like to see some kind of daily challenge mode for pve players. It'd give them something to do besides pvp.
    This would be cool.

Also, Kate Bishop.
  • A better way to grind for ISO.

You could probably generate a lot more interest in the SHIELD tourney if you restructured the prize tiers better and offered better payouts for each match you win (100/200 instead of 70/140)

As it stands now, it takes about 1 hour of playing to earn about 1400 ISO. Which is good for one level on your higher level 2 star characters.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    A better way to grind for ISO.

You could probably generate a lot more interest in the SHIELD tourney if you restructured the prize tiers better and offered better payouts for each match you win (100/200 instead of 70/140)

As it stands now, it takes about 1 hour of playing to earn about 1400 ISO. Which is good for one level on your higher level 2 star characters.

NEEED MOAR ISO!!!! Lol ye man the grind is definitely the word to describe it once you complete the PVE! Lightning rounds are always good for farming! Still never enough to satisfy my greedy leveling needs!! icon_e_biggrin.gif

HULK PLEASE!!!
  • Yeah, I agree on the iso. The way the game and tournaments are structured, they keep encouraging (or in some cases, forcing) us to use different characters, and rather than max out a couple of guys, I've spread my iso around quite a bit. Truthfully, I think that's what the devs want (or at least some of their decisions seem to indicate that). It's fun to use different characters. I have played a LOT, but my highest level is 74, with four in the 40-50 range and another 4 at 30-39.

Now I'm starting to see more high level teams, and realize I need to start doing the same, but it feels like a tall hill to climb.
  • 1) I like the idea of an indicator to show what rewards have been already claimed on the points ladder. Especially since it should be very doable.
    2) Small UI tweak to have a dim version of each color in the bar that gets dark as you gather tiles (so if a skill needs pink then it would be light pink when empty and dark pink as it fills). This way slow people like me will know what colors everyone needs at a glance.
    3) Really want there to be a way to see enemy color counts without scrolling. Does not need to be per opponent (like the friendly indicators) but per color. Also, rather than a meter a number would be fine.
  • A way to re-spec cover powers... for those of us who foolishly didn't realize there was a 13 power cap. I know the majority of the ISO I sunk into level 65 5/3/5 Thor is gone, but I'd like to be able to make a new one :[
  • Ability to turn off or speed through animations. Takes up time, takes up battery, and I don't need to see it after a hundred times.
  • grimeon wrote:
    A way to re-spec cover powers... for those of us who foolishly didn't realize there was a 13 power cap. I know the majority of the ISO I sunk into level 65 5/3/5 Thor is gone, but I'd like to be able to make a new one :[

Would live to see a fair way to do this as well. I'm not happy with my Thor distribution either. I too leveled him up before the limit was obvious. Perhaps a expenditure of HP/ISO to remove one cover and any levels that go along with it if you no longer have the covers to support your level.
  • Balance would be nice.
  • Balance would be nice.

I'm hoping for a new dev team at this point.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    Balance would be nice.

Now, now, be nice. To borrow/paraphrase, "You play (fight) the game (war) with the devs (army) you have, not the devs (army) you want."
  • Ranzera wrote:
    Balance would be nice.

Now, now, be nice. To borrow/paraphrase, "You play (fight) the game (war) with the devs (army) you have, not the devs (army) you want."

No, seriously. Which of these rocket scientists thought this was a good idea? It's like they are actively seeking to make new players quit.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    Balance would be nice.

They're not the dev team Gotham wants, but they're the dev team it deserves?
  • Snickity
    Options
    Prize level achieved indicator
    More 1* covers, there's currently more uncommon covers than common, kinda weird
    I'd like to see a healing special tile, kinda like m.Storm's or Doom's attack tile that would heal at the end of a turn. Maybe only heal whomever the ability belongs to, or the current attacking cover, or the a very small whole team heal.
    I also like the idea of a tile that you don't want to match as well, it could do damage or drain AP, give the opponent AP, something.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    No, seriously. Which of these rocket scientists thought this was a good idea? It's like they are actively seeking to make new players quit.

In all seriousness, I don't like the uber-Rag either. I am a small enough fish that I don't usually see anything more then a lvl 50 Rag. That said I am still able to hit top 10 in select tourneys being completely F2P and not having Rag myself. It requires smart playing, like tanking your ranking score in tourneys that you have no chance or don't want to compete in. That way when you step into a tourney that you actually care about and are trying to get rewards, you face opponents that are slightly easier then before. I get notifications all the time that my lvl 1 characters got demolished in the SHIELD training and they gained 1 point and I know that if I retaliated I could get 50+, but I leave it be. Every time someone defeats me in the SHIELD thing, my rank dips a little, they get an average of 100 ISO and everyone is happy.
  • Ranzera wrote:

In all seriousness, I don't like the uber-Rag either. I am a small enough fish that I don't usually see anything more then a lvl 50 Rag. That said I am still able to hit top 10 in select tourneys being completely F2P and not having Rag myself. It requires smart playing, like tanking your ranking score in tourneys that you have no chance or don't want to compete in. That way when you step into a tourney that you actually care about and are trying to get rewards, you face opponents that are slightly easier then before. I get notifications all the time that my lvl 1 characters got demolished in the SHIELD training and they gained 1 point and I know that if I retaliated I could get 50+, but I leave it be. Every time someone defeats me in the SHIELD thing, my rank dips a little, they get an average of 100 ISO and everyone is happy.

Welcome to the bandwagon. That's bad design too. They should track your max known rating in tournaments, not you're current. I'm not speaking for you or me. We've been around long enough to have a fighting chance. New players are so hopelessly behind at this point, they'll never catch up.
  • Would it be possible to display your matchmaking rating? So you can get a feel for your overall ranking and not just bracket ranking for individual tournies.