Bring back HP rewards for Marvel Insider

Rhipf
Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
edited February 2020 in MPQ General Discussion
OOPS! Hit enter key too early. I was going to add an option to cycle between ISO-8 and HP. I don't know how much control D3 has over the rewards in Marvel Insider but with the reduction in HP being introduced it would be nice to have the Marvel Insider HP rewards back.

Bring back HP rewards for Marvel Insider 21 votes

Yes please. I need HP more than I do ISO-8.
95%
killercoolLFChikarasonformula11pheregasDaredevil217AwebermanbluewolfKGBbrollBorstockReecohmarshallbowla33RhipfScofieBzhaitupacboyMoonKnightNeoktheoneKungfullama12 20 votes
No. I need the ISO-8 more than I do HP.
4%
Blabla17 1 vote

Comments

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    I voted yes, but the lack of HP seems like more of feature than a problem in the developers eyes. 
  • Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 433 Mover and Shaker
    I finally acquired the 300,000 Marvel Insider points.  It was quite disappointing only to see the ISO-8 option.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    I just got my Insider reward from last month (Squirrel Girl & ISO) today. It says it's still redeemable until 02/29 so I doubt we'll see a change/new reward until March. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just got my Insider reward from last month (Squirrel Girl & ISO) today. It says it's still redeemable until 02/29 so I doubt we'll see a change/new reward until March. 
    They change the reward offers each month, basically at the beginning of the month (maybe not if the first day is a weekend, like Feb was).  So yes, March will be the next time a possible reward change happens.  Squirrel Girl was also the reward for January (along with the iso).

Like @Daredevil217 I am highly suspicious that we won't see the HP offer again......

Man, there aren't even any MPQ activities active right now.  Maybe around the new character or something.
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    bluewolf said:
    Man, there aren't even any MPQ activities active right now.  Maybe around the new character or something.
    Last time I complain that they hadn't had an Insider activity to run one showed up the next day. Hopefully the board gods are listening to you this time. 8^)
  • marshall
    marshall Posts: 179 Tile Toppler
    I saved for ages and they made the switch right before I had enough for HP. 
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 631 Critical Contributor
    Only offering the 3-stars and Iso has basically caused me to disengage from the program.