Changes in scls

Mayo
Mayo Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
edited February 2020 in MPQ General Discussion
Am I mistaken or are we going to have a future were all progress rewards that were covers will be replaced by shards and cp will slowly (to prevent another player uprising though the game rating in Google play) be decreased tangencially with every 'innovative full beneficial for players game feature', only to increase player expenditure? Covers give access to hero progresion faster than receiving partial shards. Since shards were introduced in the game I have claimed only one 5*, with bh in the same time easily I had four at least and I am a 4* player in a t50 alliance that plays everyday (to have fun, not to be a zombie t10 corporate player btw). 

Decreasing resource access to starting to mid level players will only make the player base smaller in the long run. 

Interesting enough we still receive worthless red iso that could be well replaced at least by normal iso as part of every event.

My only wish nowadays is that the powers to be decide to add perpetual special stores segmented by dual years so the dilution problem is solved at once and make the game pay to win but at least give a chance for the newer players to adquire a good competitive roster before they get stressed / bored. 

I miss the old mpq game that I used to play a few years back. 

Comments

• Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    400 4* shards if infinitely more valuable than one 4* cover. The problem comes when you get piecemeal shards here and there. It still goes towards a cover but these 1/2 or 3/4 covers instead of one full one is where it starts to feel cheapened.