Defense is pathetic

Lawless
Lawless Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
First off I’m tired of my base showing up on defenses literally from almost a week ago and with no walls. I don’t care when I popped on to their radar. When the base is updated, it should be updated everywhere. Period, especially when someone drops money on diamonds to build things up. Second, i have noticed that I lose more trophy’s than it shows in my log. For instance today I had 1100 trophies. I lose one battle for 20 but I went down to 1065. Then I won a defense for 10 but it only got 5. It’s hard enough to get them and keep them without getting **** on both ends as well. Third, the defending is absurd to begin with. The attacking toons are mega OP, the AP builds far to quickly, the middle drop cards are way to OP, and the defense HP is downright pathetic. Most of my base I level 9-10, I have a level 3 storm shadow guarding, and my troop and shrike pods are all 11. But I’m getting rolled easily by level 6s and 7s. I get it, no one likes losing attacks. But when I can only attack 6 times a day without paying??? ( that’s some mega **** in itself) then there has to be some sort of defense to make the game worth while at all. That’s the end of my rant 

Comments

• annejones101
    annejones101 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited February 2020
    Lawless said:
    First off I’m tired of my base showing up on defenses literally from almost a week ago and with no walls. I don’t care when I popped on to their radar. When the base is updated, it should be updated everywhere. Period, especially when someone drops money on diamonds to build things up. Second, i have noticed that I lose more trophy’s than it shows in my log. For instance today I had 1100 trophies. I lose one battle for 20 but I went down to 1065. Then I won a defense for 10 but it only got 5. It’s hard enough to get them and keep them without getting tinykitty on both ends as well. Third, the defending is absurd to begin with. The attacking toons are mega OP, the AP builds far to quickly, the middle drop cards are way to OP, and the defense HP is downright pathetic. Most of my base I level 9-10, I have a level 3 storm shadow guarding, and my troop and shrike pods are all 11. But I’m getting rolled easily by level 6s and 7s. I get it, no one likes losing attacks. But when I can only attack 6 times a day without paying??? ( that’s some mega tinykitty in itself) then there has to be some sort of defense to make the game worth while at all. That’s the end of my rant 
    Yes I completely agree with you 9apps vidmate vlc
  • Stalker
    Stalker Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Yeah the defense side of the house relies largely on the attackers mistakes, not the setup it seems.
  • FDS
    FDS Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Agreed, can pretty much 100% any base that comes up.  I would like it to be a bit more of a challenge.  At least the thought that I might lose ;)

• randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Stalker said:
    Yeah the defense side of the house relies largely on the attackers mistakes, not the setup it seems.
    I'd agree with that.  I screwed up bad the other day as Cobra, took the L.  Base wasn't a tough one.

If you are willing to burn minerals, it's almost impossible to lose.  Some of the leader abilities are extremely powerful with crazy range.  Once you learn some good combos you can clean house against just about anything.
  • Target_Practice
    Target_Practice Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Some bases are set up properly.  I saw a base with 30 successful defenses and another with 60! I should actually say 61, because my first attempt I was defeated.