rank up items question

Options
oluap
oluap Posts: 56 Match Maker
how come "training manuals" are more rare than "Expert Manual" i have tons of the Expert manual which should be rare compared to the common manual. i just thought its kinda wierd

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
     I think RNG loves you. My ratio of Training Manual to Expert Training Manual is ~3:1.
  • oluap
    Options
     I think RNG loves you. My ratio of Training Manual to Expert Training Manual is ~3:1.
    i have 28 expert training manual and 3 training manual
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    Did you rank up a lot of your units?

The usage for TM is much higher than ETM. Depending on the units, you need 5, 10, 15 or 18 TM. For ETM, it's either 2 or 4, that I can see now.

If 2 ETM is nequired, you need 15 TM. So, that might be why you have a lot of ETM.

Currently, I have 48 TM and 20 ETM. If I were to upgrade three Epic units' abilities, I will be left with 3 TM and 14 ETM. So, our situation might be similar.

• oluap
    Options
    Did you rank up a lot of your units?

The usage for TM is much higher than ETM. Depending on the units, you need 5, 10, 15 or 18 TM. For ETM, it's either 2 or 4, that I can see now.

If 2 ETM is nequired, you need 15 TM. So, that might be why you have a lot of ETM.

Currently, I have 48 TM and 20 ETM. If I were to upgrade three Epic units' abilities, I will be left with 3 TM and 14 ETM. So, our situation might be similar.

i know what you mean but iam taking about drop rates, i get mo ETM than the regula ones same goes for the cobra serum 

• HoundofShadow
    Options
    The drop rate for TM is really low. Is there any way we can know the estimated drop rate for each category of items? Also, is it possible to make Training Manual purchaseable with Diamonds?
  • SGTDH
    SGTDH Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Seriously, the drop rate for TMs is REALLY low. I barely see them but I get ETMs all the time. Seems backwards 
  • DrJ_ECG
    DrJ_ECG Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    The Drop Rates are in the game on the cargo preview. For example, in the store select a cargo and you'll see the Items it can drop. Tap the items and the drop rates are displayed.