Am I on your KoS list?

Options
Jacklag
Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
Don't think that I am. I always try not to double hit anyone in PvP. But I figure it would be a good thing to know if I were.

Comments

• BagPuss
    BagPuss Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    If I'm multi-hitting someone in the 700+ range it's because MMR is awful and you are one of the only 3 teams that are showing up in rotation..... if we honestly even remember names of seals... i mean lower roster players.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,359 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Are you asking me?  or the other 20-30 people who usually post here?  I'm not sure who's supposed to respond to this.

If you have 3's then no, your points aren't worth my time by the time I break MMR, I need to focus on better targets.

But maybe some of the suppressors have it in for you for some reason.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Would you like to be?
  • Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    Definitely.

Not that I have ever seen you in PvP or know whether Jacklag is your IGN but the idea that you are out there *somewhere* now invades my every thought and I am possibly going to be compelled to hunt you down.

Unless...was this like a Jedi mind trick or something? Wait...am I on your KoS list??!?!? Oh gosh, I am, aren't I? And I fell right into the trap...where's Bishop when I need him?!?!?

Kudos, sir. You make me LoL.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jacklag said:
    Don't think that I am. I always try not to double hit anyone in PvP. But I figure it would be a good thing to know if I were.

Maybe, I guess.  how many points do you have?  And what is your defensive team?
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Only @The rockett is on the list.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Since I have no idea what a KoS list is, probably not.

Also I pay no attention to who hits me, hit up if you see me cause idc, so again probably not lol.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,568 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My KoS list is pretty much just the highest point total I can queue up.
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yes, but then so is everybody. 
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Let me check if you are one of the other 19 people in my alliance.

Nope, I guess you're on the list.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Being in someone kos list is something you should be proud of, essentially, that means you booty blasted someone so hard that they get filled with rage and impotence and can't think straight anymore every time they see your name in any pvp event.
  • san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    SnowcaTT said:
    Let me check if you are one of the other 19 people in my alliance.

Nope, I guess you're on the list.
    I'd hit them too... 

Basically... are you playing MPQ and have more points than I do? You're on my list. 

Pretty sure I've made a few enemies this way, but I hit without checking names. 
  • itsuka7
    itsuka7 Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I know there is lots of complicated pvp big roster last hours climbing points playing etiquette out there, but I don’t care because I do not see these guys anyway. As a 4* player, I play for wins, not points, I will start pvp early, and happily repeat hit any 3* that shows up in list, regardless of points, because there are a lot of teams I cannot wins against and have to skip. The consolation prize I can offer is that I actively encourage you to repeatedly hit me back, so I drop enough to get more targets I can beat. If I want to keep my points, I will shield. Go for it.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2020
    Options

Raul Julia as M. Bison in the street fighter movie did it better.

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. For me it was Tuesday."
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,196 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I look at team composition and point value when I am looking for points. I almost never look at names. If you're worth 45+ pts you're someone I'll go up against.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,693 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You guys are all maniacs. Although I did once stumble across my co-commander in PvP and was tempted to hit him because about 20 years ago he broke my living room chair. I really liked that chair. That would be some slow burning revenge...but then I remembered he is a 5* player and would crush me like a Bag-man team in Oops all Spiders. But one day...