Gameplay/UI improvements for CL10

supergarv
supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
Much appreciated, CL10 is coming now soon.

In light of deadly enemy levels, grinding a sub flip with a decent roster will take up at least one full hour of continuous gameplay, probably even more when you wipe on nodes.

IMO several gameplay changes need to be performed:

- Autoclaim of Rewards
- Mind. Less. Ones. Need. To. Place. Their. Tiles. All. At. Once.
- Attack tile animations need to speed up by like 300%
- Roster presets so that we can pick optimal teams per each node.
- Remembering AP boost settings, auto-buy for restock
- advance button to replay node or go to next node automatically

And I’m only dreaming, but: only 4x nodes instead of 6x. Raise enemy levels after 2 clears, so cut of that initial 4x grindfest. Or give us auto-clear when specific conditions are met (won with X% of health, won without loosing a char, won by matching 200 tiles - whatever)

Not holding my breath to see devs reacting to this, but I need to get it out of my system.

Comments

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like the idea of the auto-clear with met conditions.  I cant tell you how many times i imagine the curb-stomping my team gives to a node, resulting in the enemy team just being gone from the game.  Deleted.  Removed from the board.

Of course, you'd have to design such a system to work correctly for intended purpose...

A timer as the basis.  Beat the team within the time presented.
       An overkill meter.  Basically, a measurement of how much damage you've done during the battle after an opponent hit zero health.  I.e.  Don has 20 health left.  You hit for 10,020 damage.  That meter raises by 10,000.  This meter would have a cap to reach.
       Maybe another condition?  I dunno.

If all conditions are met, the node is cleared.  Done.  No more clears needed for that node.

Hey, i can dream!  :)
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    "Remembering AP boost settings, auto-buy for restock"

I'm not sure if I would like this as a feature unless it can be toggled on/off. I seldom use boosts and when I do I inevitably fail to change them to team-up characters before the next clear thus wasting boosts.
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah, of course, I meant that as a toggle/option. I fully agree there are players where this should actually only apply to a single match.

the CL10 nodes will probably be so hard to most rosters that AP boosts are inevitable.
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    I would like to be able to buy 30 boosts at a time. Or multiples of 10 at least.