More transparency in event rankings

yendi
yendi Posts: 29
(Apologies if this is a dupe; it seems obvious to me, but I can't find a thread)

I'm not a hyper-competitive player. I'll never be top ten, and I'm okay with that. So when I check rankings (say, just now at the end of China), I wanted to know how far I had to go to get from #498 to 399 to get the prize I wanted. Seeing the ten people near me tells me a little bit; seeing the top ten tells me nothing (since they're out of my range, especially with twenty minute in an event). But it would be great to see who's at #400 and how many points they've got, so I know if it's worth throwing all my heals and some boosts at trying to move up the ranks (a moot point for this event, since two of my three best fighters are CStorm and MNowMags, so tearing through things wasn't going to happen). Being able to scroll ranking seems like one of those really obvious ideas with no real downside.

Comments

• I think the ability to scroll through the rankings would be a great addition to the game!
  • Or at the very least be able to see the current score (names not needed) at each barrier between reward tiers.

#1 @ 1100
    #5 @ 950
    #10 @ 875
    #50 @ 700
    #100 @ 600
    #250 @ 400

Knowing that it takes 73 points to move up 5 ranks is useless information unless I am less than 5 ranks from a different reward tier. Showing the values for each barrier would be less data for the server to fetch and actually quite a lot more informative.
  • If there's one thing this game is known for, it's transparency.