Carnage Rewards Update Please

pheregas
pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
@IceIX @Brigby and the devs:

When the rewards update hit, it was a newly established precedent that a 5* character in Latest would receive a 4* feeder before they cycle into the oldest slot in Latest (ie, Prof X feeder being announced while Iceman was still in Latest).

Now that Sinister is announced, the clock is ticking on when Prof X will be removed to classics.

To keep current with the new shard system, when might we receive information on who will be that 4*?  I (along with presumably others) are awaiting the new Sinister CP store to start purchasing some tokens.  I would love to be able to plan for the rewards change to take better advantage of any Carnage rewards updates.

Thank you for your time.

Pheregas

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did they even say that? 

Past performance is no guarantee of future results. 

How many sagas do we have to go through to remember all the past lessons about making assumptions?  :D

A lot of players have asked about feeders about the rest of the 5* but there has been no answer at all. 
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did they even say that? 

Past performance is no guarantee of future results. 

How many sagas do we have to go through to remember all the past lessons about making assumptions?  :D

A lot of players have asked about feeders about the rest of the 5* but there has been no answer at all. 
    They didn't say anything.  Kind of my point.  I wouldn't have to assume anything if they just put out a plan.  All this second guessing stuff is tiring.

To date there are only 3 5*s without a feeder.  Carnage, Bill, and Sinister.  Asking about the next one on the chopping block doesn't seem out of line.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Didnt wasp get a feeder before cycling out of latests?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's happened once or twice. Danver5 got one while in latest as well.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2020
    Communication has been largely muted about feeders. Over the past 1 to 1.5 years or so, the dev replied to questions about feeders twice or thrice. 

The point about Danver5 and Wasp getting feeders when they left was good. But I think there were some events like movie release celebration surrounding them.

Another way to look at this is the dev released feeders for bottom tier new 5* once they are out, so maybe Carnage will get a feeder soon too since he fits the criteria.  :D