How about some introductions?

Options
Mburn7
Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
With Brigby moving on to bigger and better things, we've got a more or less completely new Admin team here on the forums.
So, how about some basic introductions from @Oktagon_Support and @IceIX?  (I know Marcela has been here a while but most people didn't know she was an actual person until this week, so an intro seems helpful)

Feel free to not answer any questions if you don't want too, this is just something so all of us forum complainers know a little about the people behind the tags, and for us to be a little less annoying to you both.

What's your role here on the forums?  (ex.  alerting the devs about bugs, moderating, collating Q&As...ect)
Do you play MTGPQ?  If so, for how long have you been playing?
When are you usually on the forums (general idea, 9-5, 8-11 and 3-6...ect.  Please include timezone)
When should you be tagged, and when should you not be tagged in a post?
Do you work for D3, Oktagon, both, or neither?
Do you play paper MTG?  If so what's your favorite set/card?
Is English your primary language?  If not, what is?
Anything else you'd like to share?

Comments

• bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    “Our patience will achieve more than our force.” Edmund Burke 

https://youtu.be/ErvgV4P6Fzc

• FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "The common man prays, 'I want a cookie right now!' And God responds, 'If you'd listen to what I say, tomorrow it will bring you 100 cookies."

I can be patient, but I put my request in for Oatmeal Raisin. :)

• Mburn7
    edited January 2020
    Options
    For reference, I found @Brigby's initial introduction from waaaay back when he first started dealing with us delinquents (talk about a throwback, I know)

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/55050/meet-brigby
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Chirp chirp.... Chirp chirp.....
  • Mburn7
    Options
    Still waiting..............................................
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Octagon_Support or Marcela who is our primary contact introduced herself on the 22nd.  Perhaps you overlooked it.  It was in the Brigby to GI Joe thread.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    James13 said:
    Octagon_Support or Marcela who is our primary contact introduced herself on the 22nd.  Perhaps you overlooked it.  It was in the Brigby to GI Joe thread.

true, but there's a ton of additional questions here to help us get to know and develop a positive relationship with Marcela.

Additional question to Marcela:  "What's your favorite mtg color(s)?"