Single Player Looking For Alliance? Post Here!
Rules For This Thread
Tips for Recruitment
- Please edit your post if you've accepted an alliance. It is a courtesy to the other recruits and to the Alliance leaders that you edit your post to say you've accepted an Alliance invite once you've found a new home in-game. Once players have indicated they have found an Alliance, their posts will be removed from the thread.
- Don't reply to individual posts. If you see someone you're interested in, please private message that person. Any post that isn't an individual seeking an Alliance will be deleted.
- Don't advertise your Alliance here. If you're an Alliance leader, there's a thread for you to recruit in. Posting here will result in that post getting deleted as well as the offending poster likely receiving a minor warning (especially for repeat offenders).
- After posts reach 30 days, they will be deleted. This is to keep the player pool fresh and active for inquiring commanders looking for recruits.
Tips for Recruitment
- Post Relevant Information. Give Alliance leaders a clear understanding of who you are and what you're capable of. (For example, "On average, I fully complete 4/6 Challenges per event per Faction")
- Highlight Your Squad Levels. No one expects you to list every single level for every single Unit you have, but giving Alliance recruiters an idea as to what Units you're working towards, and what the average level your Units are, will give them a good idea as to your level of dedication and time commitment you're willing to put into improving your squad. Same can also apply to your Buildings and the extent of your Base development.
- Link Your Current Alliance. Assuming it won't upset or get you kicked out of your current Alliance, provide the name of your current Alliance so that recruiters can view your profile directly.
- Express Your Expectations. Alliances exist to serve one another. You should be very clear about what your expectations are regarding what you are seeking in an Alliance (e.g. how social they are, how competitive they are, etc.).
- Be Reasonable In Your Expectations. If you're a once-a-week player with only level 1 Units, you might want to consider your level of commitment when requesting to join a competitive Alliance.
- Be Courteous and Honest In Your Posting. Lying about how active you are or what your squad looks like is being discourteous. So be honest, and be content with your style of gameplay.