Helping the alliance

Options
cgrubb80
cgrubb80 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
When I want to send alliance help how do I know which of the three colors they will get.  An example would be 4* power cage.  I would want to send them red who I have a 5 and 4 on black and yellow.  Does the system already know that?  What if I have a character at 5,5,3 which color would they get?

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The team-up is selected at random from the available powers that character has.

This is why many people keep duplicate character on their roster with only covers in 1 color (1* Widow's Blue, 1* Spidermans Purple, 3* Deadpool Purple etc) so that the teamup is exactly that color.

KGB
  • itsuka7
    itsuka7 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    However, not every power of a char will be available as a team up. Passives are never teamups. If you donate a Valkyrie, it will be automatically red for instance. And some other powers are also not available. If you donate Luke Cage 4*, the black will not be a teamup. Not sure if his yellow would be, I have only received his red so far as a teamup. If you experiment a bit, and ask which one was received, you can find out if there are 1, 2 or 3 powers available.