Domri...Is...Broken!

Options
ANY IDEA ON WHEN DOMRI'S SECOND ABILITY "PREDATORY INSTINCT" WILL BE FIXED?!?
JUST ASKING...AGAIN!

Comments

• Pantagruel
    Pantagruel Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options
    How is it broken? I use Domri quite a lot, although usually with the same deck.
  • versemage
    versemage Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Every time I use Predatory Instinct it soft locks, and that's the ability I tend to use the most. I first noticed it in TotP: Red, whick I decided to try due to the reduced entry cost over the holidays. It also did it in TotP:Green and The Great Tournament, and now in Training Grounds (half to see if it was still doing it and half for the crystals, I'm trying to save up for The Royal Scions next week). I sent in a ticket AND posted on here, but as of last night it's still doing it. 
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @versemage: can you share your deck with us? I also like to use Domri and never had issues with any of his abilities. This might be related to double faced cards getting mana from his second ability.
  • versemage
    versemage Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Animst's Awakening
    Deathsprout
    Thrash/Threat

Gruul Guildgate
    Ferocity of the Wilds
    Rosethorn Halberd
    Domri, Anarch of Bolas

Incubation Druid
    Growth-Chamber Guardian
    Rosethorn Acolyte

If double faced cards are causing a problem, perhaps it's the Acolyte; it is an adventure card.
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Not only the Acolyte, but also Trash / Threat can cause this issue as it's also a double faced card ;-). My bet is that if you replace these two cards (or wait until this issue has been fixed) your problem is solved.

Edit: Of course Trash / Threat can't be fetched by his second ability, duh! But... it's still a double faced card that can cause the game to freeze if it gets extra mana or abilities.