Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Elspeth's Soldiers Exert ability remains when exiled

Mburn7Mburn7 Posts: 3,185 Chairperson of the Boards
If you exile a stack of Elspeth's Soldiers their exert ability (destroy the first creature your opponent controls) remains on the battlefield.  The exert gem will not count down, but if it is matched the ability will still trigger.

Comments

• Oktagon_SupportOktagon_Support ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 410 Mover and Shaker
    Hello @Mburn7

Thank you for the feedback!
    We're trying to reproduce this issue but without success.
    Which card did you use to exile Elspeth's token stack?
  • Mburn7Mburn7 Posts: 3,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Uhh, it was a while ago, but it was most likely either Isolate or Gideon's Defeat/Settle the Wreckage.
    Could have possibly been Vindicate or Path to Exile, though, I've used them all in Legacy Elspeth.
  • jtwoodjtwood Posts: 466 Mover and Shaker
    edited 7 February 2020, 14:23
    FWIW, I've seen this happen, too, but I don't recall the exact circumstances.
    I'll try to keep an eye out for it.