New Character Blog - Northstar (Classic) (1/9/20)

2»

Comments

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,651 Chairperson of the Boards
    I found a fun team for him by teaming him up with Domino and 4* Prof X.

All of them have cheap powers.

Domino helps to increase the probability of black match-5 and Prof X increases blue ap.

Since Northstar will bring himself out of the battle along with an enemy, this allows invisible Prof X to tank more frequently, which means friendly special tiles will be boosted often.

His yellow can also help to create team-up match 5 because Domino destroys non-black basic tiles.

His blue has many different uses: creates potential match-4 or 5, destroys enemy special tiles or gain blue/yellow/Black ap.

Meanwhile, Prof X will spam attack, strike and protect tiles, and will buff them when conditions are right.

Nice team. I love when people find uses for characters that others feel are garbage.

Those are the best defensive teams imo. People see a character they think is weak so they attack and they often get a nastier fight then they anticipated.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would be happy to play Vulture against that team all day to be honest.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like Nightcrawler over Northstar for a PX/Domino 4* team personally; I use the destroyer gun on PX to make sure that purple is the strongest color, that way all the black match-5s create purple to create more match 5s.