Let's Talk About G.I.Joe: War on Cobra

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited January 2020 in GI Joe General Discussion
Let's Talk About G.I. Joe: War on Cobra
Want to talk about something before the topic is deader than disco? Well, don't be a Snake Eyes! Come chat in General Discussion.

Before you start posting though, we recommend players check out our Forum Rules to stay up-to-date on what's acceptable and what's not-so-acceptable in our forum, because knowing is half the battle!

Searching For Existing Threads
We do our best to keep the forum nice and tidy, so here's a handy search bar in the top right corner of the sub-forum page.

Enter in the most relevant keyword into the search bar, and click Go. Once you find an up-to-date, existing thread, feel free to add your comments and porkchop sandwiches to it!

Starting a New Discussion
Can't find an already existing thread? Well then it's time to get writing, because nothing stops a G.I. Joe. Nothing! You can look to the top left corner of the sub-forum page, in order to find the New Discussion button.

Thanks for playing G.I. Joe: War on Cobra, and being a part of our community!

Comments

• Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 623 Critical Contributor
    Options
    yyyyYYYOOOOOOOOOOO JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Do we get a Transformers vs. GI Joe crossover event?  If so, I might be tempted...  Then again, maybe not...
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Do we get a Transformers vs. GI Joe crossover event?  If so, I might be tempted...  Then again, maybe not...
    Well as far as I know, that's canon, so who knows! It's a possibility.
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Well as far as I know, that's canon, so who knows! It's a possibility.
    https://gijoe.fandom.com/wiki/Bumblebee