The recent Evergreen PVP store - did you notice?

Options
bluewolf
bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
The Evergreen PVP limited you to using characters with a green ability.  The connected tokens and store only contained characters that met that criteria and hence were much less diluted than the normal tokens, but (I believe) cost the same as Heroic tokens.

Did you notice, and if so, did that change your store purchases at all (vs normal PVP stores, or the Heroic store)?

The recent Evergreen PVP store - did you notice? 85 votes

I noticed and used more HP than usual in the store.
8%
leeleeshineLoosieDhaunasliminal_ladbluewolfBorstocktupacboy 7 votes
I noticed but it didn't change my HP use.
21%
PorkBellyTwystaxKOBALTxNajboljiMoosePrime[Deleted User]JHawkInchodayathinkshinnarutoMETT-T dependentMomo988YepyepHilkAcemontierodingoDraconianCheetah1982Blabla17 18 votes
I noticed and I spent less HP in the store as a result.
1%
jp1 1 vote
I did not know the tokens were less diluted, and would have spent more HP there if I did.
9%
ColognoisseurKGBtchipleyturbomooseNotBAMFPyram7Waddles_PinesRazuhlui 8 votes
I did not know the tokens were less diluted, but would have spent as much HP either way.
21%
PuceMooseKolenceWonko33GrimSkaldtiomonoTwomp_thaDJLLohmAmsha3garPants1000ReecohdramatistSt_BernadusPalookavillehelix72Ares76spidyjedi84Madroxh3dbngr 18 votes
I did not know the tokens were less diluted, but would have used less HP if I knew they were limited.
0%
I never look at PVP stores and focus my HP use elsewhere.
38%
Punter1ZommyGDDeNappaabmorazStevO-JTrilateralusPongierdvargas1SpudgutterWarbringaJackDeath666Captain_Carlmanrg72Alfje17TenebraerobertbahcrackninjaTPF AlexisjameshFriarbundy 33 votes

Comments

• Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I did not know the tokens were less diluted, and would have spent more HP there if I did.
    By my count that means there were 41 4* covers in the pool for the Evergreen store. That’s a cut in dilution by half. I don’t understand why this wasn’t touted as a feature of the event. Unless the poll shows nobody cared.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I noticed and spent on the daily deal.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The daily deal was 100 HP instead of 200, so I bought a few for that reason.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,916 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Shards has me stockpiling all tokens. If I need a 10th cover for shield training, a cover to finish a feeder, or something like that, I’m amassing an army of tokens. So subsequently, all my earned tokens just pile up and I don’t even look at them anymore except when scrolling to a vault and have to push through a whole bunch of stores.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Shards has me stockpiling all tokens. If I need a 10th cover for shield training, a cover to finish a feeder, or something like that, I’m amassing an army of tokens. So subsequently, all my earned tokens just pile up and I don’t even look at them anymore except when scrolling to a vault and have to push through a whole bunch of stores.
    Golly, that sounds boring. Probably good strategy, but boring just the same.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I noticed and bought a few daily deals.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    We should get one of these every PVP season, each one focusing on a different color.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Borstock said:
    Every token is now a fixed opportunity cost, and starts get more valuable over time as the pool of targetable characters grows.  This is the optional strategy with shards.  Even if it is boring.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,916 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Borstock said:
    It is. Awesome system. Shards in general are “boring” though. Just more grinding in a grindy game. I was buying way more under BH. Now I just hoard hoard hoard. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Borstock said:
    It is. Awesome system. Shards in general are “boring” though. Just more grinding in a grindy game. I was buying way more under BH. Now I just hoard hoard hoard. 
    Boring. Yep. That’s what you want a video game to be. Sounds like it’s going great.