The Holiday event is bugged!

Tremayne
Tremayne Posts: 1,641 Chairperson of the Boards
Based upon this thread https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/80940/how-many-charges-have-you-had-available-on-this-run-of-holiday-showdown#latest

it is evident that something is wrong in the holiday event.

some players do not receive the full amount of charges and are prohibited from reaching full progression.

I have written to CS and encourage everyone who has to few charges to do the same.

Comments

• Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Message sent to CS let’s see what they say.

I think it’s appalling that this even happens.

How on earth do they think they can attract new players if the game behaves like this?
  • Tremayne
    Avahad said:
    Message sent to CS let’s see what they say.

I think it’s appalling that this even happens.

How on earth do they think they can attract new players if the game behaves like this?
    I have no clue how this is even possible. I do not recall anything like this happening before.
  • Tremayne
    I got a extremely rude answer from CS. I have reiterated that my event was bugged and await a new answer. But I’m not holding my breath!
  • Avahad
    edited December 2019
    Im guessing you got the same as me then- that all players got the same number of charges and I have to win to get points......

pile of utter utter horse do do
  • Tremayne
    @Avahad - sounds like it
  • Avahad
    I have replied and can provide them with multiple players screenshots as evidence that is quite contrary to their thoughts on the matter
  • Tremayne
    @Avahad - Great! I didn’t think to take screenshots, since I wasn’t expecting CS to be difficult. I have asked if they will give compensation, but Christmas usually doesn’t come twice a year.