Gone for the Holidays (12/24/19)

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that we will be out of office starting on December 25th until we return on January 2nd, 2020. If any of you require in-game assistance during that time, please note that our Customer Support team will also be out of office on December 25th and January 1st, however they will be available during regular office hours any other day.

Happy Holidays!

Cheers,
Brigby

Comments

• leoperez90
    leoperez90 Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
    May the new year be a better year for the game
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Good timing on the Christmas  :)
  • Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Dogface said:
    Good timing on the Christmas  :)
    We are still in the 12 days of Christmas until Epiphany on January 6th, so I'll say Merry Christmas also.

Happy New year.

And Happy MPQ too.

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,916 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:

we return on January 2nd, 2020.
    Uhhh... what day was that again?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Neveruary the 29th...
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,309 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Honestly I don't know if we should be worried about the game or just feel ignored.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:

we return on January 2nd, 2020.
    Uhhh... what day was that again?
    Well he never said what it is they will be returning to. Sure, it was probably returning to the office but maybe they are returning to takeaway pizza and heavy drinking.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2020
    Options
    MtGPQ got a january update yesterday, so somebody someplace is back. Though that game doesn't come out of the same shop, so it may not be an indication of anything. Honestly, this track record of communication blackouts does make me a little concerned for the game.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Based on context, they are returning to office, not to the forum, on Jan 2nd. They will return to the forum soon. Wait for it. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That other game is about made up stuff like Wizards so they probably have a spell or something that updates that forum. We don't have Wizards. Apart from Dr. Strange but you can't trust him. And Mordo. He has a nice stick. Wait is Nico a wizard?  And what about Wiccan?!? He sounds a bit witchy. We have loads of wizards! Where is our magical forum update?!?!?! Put down that beer and shove the pizza in the fridge guys and activate whatever it is that does updating type stuff!!!!! Damn wizards!
  • bluewolf
    Options
    MtGPQ got a january update yesterday, so somebody someplace is back. Though that game doesn't come out of the same shop, so it may not be an indication of anything. Honestly, this track record of communication blackouts does make me a little concerned for the game.
    D3Go is almost certainly running the forum/posting stuff for MtGPQ just like they do here.

The issue is, I guess, different staff are responsible for different games.
  • Jupiter79
    Jupiter79 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I believe Brigby mostly does MtGPQ now and IceIX handles MPQ's forum. According to their profile pages in the forum, Brigby was online yesterday, but IceIX hasn't been on since December. I'm guessing we're waiting for IceIX's return. 
  • Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I still need a january sneak peek within 4 days to know which 2* I can sell in order to continue my farm.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just a quick note but IceIX has been sick. Hopefully he has gotten better and will return to the office either today or tomorrow. 
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Based on context, they are returning to office, not to the forum, on Jan 2nd. They will return to the forum soon. Wait for it. 
    Shouldn’t that be Soon.Tm 😁
  • bluewolf
    Options
    I sure hope Ice feels better soon.  He's had a bad run of it lately.
  • Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just a quick note but IceIX has been sick. Hopefully he has gotten better and will return to the office either today or tomorrow. 
    Now I feel bad. Hope he gets better soon.
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Sorry about Ice but is he the only person who works there? 
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    He might be the only person with the job of updating posts to this forum.
  • bluewolf
    Options
    MegaBee said:
    He might be the only person with the job of updating posts to this forum.
    It's all about priorities.

They know the playerbase is super mature and addicted, and we all login and play no matter what.

It's certainly nice to tell us what to expect and all that but if it slips a few days, no one quits.  No one stops spending.  We just complain a bit.

So they focused on things like getting the GI Joe forum section up and running where they need to build a brand new playerbase.