On Latest Legends...

Options
shadow2999
shadow2999 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
Wasn't it supposed to be Xavier that got pushed out and Iceman that got kept in the Latest?  Seems like it was a mistake.  Devs want to look at this?

Comments

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,069 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pretty sure Iceman was in first. That would make him first to leave.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Iceman was definitely first in (therefore first out), so the sequence is correct.
    What's a little off is that it seems to have happened a week early, but I guess we get to deal with (or celebrate) that on our own.
  • shadow2999
    shadow2999 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ok,well guess my timing was off...Iceman at 9 for eternity then...lol

• shap328
    shap328 Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options
    I had my Iceman at 5/3/4 with 1 saved and now he's out. So close.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Iceman was definitely first in (therefore first out), so the sequence is correct.
    What's a little off is that it seems to have happened a week early, but I guess we get to deal with (or celebrate) that on our own.
    It was either that or a week (or more) late. Since it's something they do manually, and no one will be in the office (due to the holidays) when it was "supposed" to happen.

The way the devs danced around when it would happen and dodged all questions asking if it would be early/late is ridiculous and unnecessary (like usual), but I think most people expected it to happen at an unusual time due to people being out of the office.