Not happy customer

havayoth
havayoth Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
Hi friends last day ı opened game but my account was not there. Tried to back up but nothing. I think it is not my fault. But now ı am escaping globe trotting and other games free cards, lots of things but ı am paying every month for vip. Only last month ı paid 200 dollars. But you says me shut up and wait. It is not my mistake and no one is returning. How long ı ll wait ?

Comments

• havayoth
    When i tried to save my back up files from google coming a message it says you connected to facebook i think cant take back up files from google
  • havayoth
    İ ll escape free mysterio and lots of points and not my mistake
  • havayoth
    No friend i tried but nothing but thanks for advice
  • tupacboy
    tupacboy Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    I had the same problem last week... I ended up uninstalling on new device... Switched backup to Facebook from Google play on old device... Reinstall on new device... Logged in and it worked
  • havayoth
    edited December 2019
    You are lucky then bro. I have a tablet i did what u said but not working then i ll wait for customer service 😔
  • havayoth
    Wait wait why waiting i really dont understand. I am angry because i love this game and want to play last time they solve this problem in a day. 
  • havayoth
    40 hours gone and globe trotting missing free mysterio and shards. Please help.
  • havayoth
    Up to 45 hours to fix an account
  • havayoth
    49 hours now i am writing here i think no problem. already nobody answering helping me
  • havayoth
    14 hour ago service wanted to me new and old agent name and purchase history i answered in ten minutes but still waiting 14 hours now totally 65 hours. A few hours later free mysterio will gone. İ am writing here because know everything what u ll live when u lost your account or data.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,245 Chairperson of the Boards
    There is a bug section of this forum. You can contact CS via the D3go website, and in game which apparently you can still open even if your account is not accessible. 

I have to say posting a thread is most likely ineffective given the apparent level of forum monitoring in general. And it’s the holiday season so many people are already out.  And it’s the weekend where as far as I can tell, no D3go person looks at the forum at all even when it’s NOT a few days before Christmas. 

• havayoth
    You are right wolf. Sorry all gamers. I was so angry and still same. I thought maybe someone hear my cries. But nothing changes you are in game but i am not so closing this case waiting for an email when they want when they give a permission me to play this game. I think they dont want to earn money.