Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#222:(Title Boycotted)

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 404 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#222:(Title Boycotted)

* Retroactive rewards update
 * R193
 * Karolina Dean

Comments

• TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    As someone who has walked through the darkness of Hallmark Christmas Hell, we must burn all evidence that FULL HOUSE ever existed...because when you stare into the abyss, Candace Cameron Burr stares back.

And her teeth are bared.
  • Storm of fire
    Storm of fire Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    While you can disclaim a title such as baron, if a greater power removes a title it's called stripping.
    Working with this word play, I propose Mordo and Thor fight via strip tease. Mordo 'cheats'/uses his power of illusion to try and gain the upper hand and the crowd's cheers, but no mortal could begin to imagine a physique that could outstrip Thor's. Eventually, after many special effects of lights and lightning and stripped down to their underwear, Thor receives the loudest round of applause and wins.

(Meanwhile, in the audience, Loki begins to formulate a plot to wrest Jane Foster from Thor's side. Which is the plot of at least five fanfics.)

I'm greatly enjoying the 'local news/politics' segment with all the council updates. Like the politics of politics is always terrible but I love the pettiness of extremely local politics such asking all your family to vote against two people and the very good chance that'd be an effective way to vote them out since local elections have low engagement and terrible turnout.