Roster view resets randomly

When I'm going through my roster and selecting a character to see how many shards they have, then hit back, it randomly loses my place in the roster and resets back to the start. It does this in ALL view as well as 4* only.

This wouldn't be so annoying except, with the new shards and rewards, I'm trying to figure out which characters have shards and it's getting a little tedious.

Comments

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    This has been annoying me too. However, I don’t think it’s random. It seems that the list only  returns to the start when exiting from a character that has shards. If there are zero shards then the position in the list is maintained.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    I noticed this too.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    me three
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards

The game has always reset the scroll position of the roster screen after resorting your characters.  Before, that would generally only happen when levelling up a character, or adjusting power levels. There seems to be a few more conditions that trigger a resort in the last few releases.

It would be nice if they would set the scroll position to one that would keep the last selected character in view after the resort.

• spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Usually only happens if the character just received new shards. I've went into characters I know have shards after and it doesn't reset.