New advanced resupply

Carnifexx
Carnifexx Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
$29.99 for 3 advanced support tokens, 1200 HP, 1 cp, and some iso. It feels too expensive but maybe I’m not seeing the value. Anyone see it ?

Comments

• furbear00000
    furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Is that where our missing HP and CP went?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Initial impression is that it's not a good deal. This bundle looks more like a feeler to me.

Odds:
    1:3 - Rank 3 support
    1:10 - Rank 4 support
    1:100 - Rank 5 support

1200 HP is approximately $10.

2 CP, or (40CP) 15000 iso-8, 50000 red-iso, and 3 advance token cost $20.

You will probably end up with 2 Rank 2 Support and 1 Rank 3 support. If your luck is magical, you end up with Rank 5 top tier support.

The previous Support HP bundle cost 4800HP, which is approximately $37 and you get:

1x 4* cover
    2x Advanced Tokens
    3x Beginner Tokens
    30,000 Red Iso-8

• StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    Let me start by saying I have not spent much money at all on the game, but I do like the idea behind supports in game (they should stay out of PVP probably, but that is another matter).

At the start of april of this year the Support Circuit was put on hiatus, and ever since there has been nothing to indicate there is any news from the Supports front. Supports are really hard to get, because even the standard tokens seem like they need to be wrestled from the grip of Smaug himself, let alone the advanced tokens. Are master tokens even available in game? I could not tell you off the top of my head.

So while at least there are some advanced tokens available in this bundle, I think it is a pretty steep price for things that could very well be an almost extinct feature of the game.

I really hope there is some work being done on the follow up to Support Circuit, now that the whole Shards thing has been and continues to be implemented, but I honestly have very little hope that anything will be announced in the coming 6 months if at all.