Customer Service...

manifest78
manifest78 Posts: 24
Can someone in Customer Service get back to me? I still haven't gotten my Daken (Classic), sent 2 emails out through the game and haven't heard anything back. Maybe I'm over simplifying here but how difficult is it to have an actual human get back to you or see that you earned an reward?? **Extremely frustrated**

Comments

• manifest78 wrote:
    Can someone in Customer Service get back to me? I still haven't gotten my Daken (Classic), sent 2 emails out through the game and haven't heard anything back. Maybe I'm over simplifying here but how difficult is it to have an actual human get back to you or see that you earned an reward?? **Extremely frustrated**

You can try to PM IceIX on here. He's been known to speed things up a bit when Customer Support is lacking...

Also, if you did it in app and did not get a response, you may try emailing them from your computer. I am not sure that they have fixed the bug that was not getting all the in app messages to them yet or not. They can be reached at: mobilesupport@d3p.us
  • manifest78
    manifest78 Posts: 24
    Thanks aaronschmiz, I'll give that a shot and see how that works.
  • manifest78 wrote:
    Thanks aaronschmiz, I'll give that a shot and see how that works.

Good luck!