PVE Quality of Life Suggestion: Points Hunting

Renaldoo
Renaldoo Posts: 114
I feel that a small interface addition, perhaps a slightly different glow, on the node in PvE currently worth the most points would be a large quality-of-life improvement. Frequently, I only have a small amount of time to play, so I want to play the map which nets the most points, so I inevitably find myself clicking through every node, sometimes twice, trying to figure out which is the highest at the moment.

Comments

• Renaldoo wrote:
    I feel that a small interface addition, perhaps a slightly different glow, on the node in PvE currently worth the most points would be a large quality-of-life improvement. Frequently, I only have a small amount of time to play, so I want to play the map which nets the most points, so I inevitably find myself clicking through every node, sometimes twice, trying to figure out which is the highest at the moment.

Couldn't agree more!!

However, I would change the title to something more constructive. Something like "PVE Quality of Life Suggestion".
    Changing the title may get the thread a little more attention and not come off as hostile. Just a suggestion.