New Character Blog - Beta Ray Bill (Korbinite Cyborg) (12/5/19)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
Hi Everyone - 

The new character blog continues today with Beta Ray Bill (Korbinite Cyborg). We hope you enjoy some fun information that helps you get familiar with the character and the design from the team.

Enjoy the brief read!

New Character Blog - Beta Ray Bill (Korbinite Cyborg)
Tagged:

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That text for Star-Lord changes depending on how many covers you have on that power. One cover is Beta Ray Bill, and then it goes to Moon Boy, D-Man, Alpha Flight, and The Pet Avengers (we have Lockjaw, Redwing, and Lockheed in the game, lacking Throg, Ms Lion, Hairball, and Zabu).

Wonder which of them we're most likely to see next?
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2019
    Options
    JHawkInc said:
    That text for Star-Lord changes depending on how many covers you have on that power. One cover is Beta Ray Bill, and then it goes to Moon Boy, D-Man, Alpha Flight, and The Pet Avengers (we have Lockjaw, Redwing, and Lockheed in the game, lacking Throg, Ms Lion, Hairball, and Zabu).

Wonder which of them we're most likely to see next?
    As much as I'd love to see Throg and Niels (Hariball), I'll go with Zabu and then Ms. Lion.  They're trying to make Conan a thing, so Ka-zar is getting a little love, and Firestar can always be put in (X-Men resurgence) to complete the Amazing Friends....
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This was a fun blog, thanks for posting!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd like him a lot but MPQ has other ideas. Still, I am very happy with my various collections of 2*, no honestly I am, for reals... :'(
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Look like a decent character, that will add some spin with protects and partners that can buff them. Nice green power as well. 

I ended up pulling a yellow and blue cover from a 40 pack, guess I'm pretty lucky.