COT: Pointy Stabbiness of Death - X-23 vs Elektra

DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
You know how Elektra is normally a tough opponent one on one? Not against champ X-23. Stab me? Yeah, I'm healing that, baby, now here are some claws for you! Elektra was desperately looking for some black but all there was, was green! So much green, it was like St. Patrick's Day! X-23 started hacking Elektra to bits and by the time she was though not only did she have full health but it took literally about 90 seconds. Death!

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    My experience was kinda different. The outcome was still never in doubt, but Elektra seemed to always have the black to Shadow Step again right after I cleared out the last of her traps. Once I caught her in the open, it was all over, tho, because I had a ton of green saved up waiting for a Turn when I knew it wouldn't just get Shadow Stepped away.
    Token was a Yondu champ level.
  • froggerjohn
    froggerjohn Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker
    2/1/1 X-23 with rank 2 Taskmaster's Sword and all damage boosts.
    This started out really well, getting Elektra down to 349 health (and X-23 was essentially still full).
    Elektra finally got her black though, and it took X-23 down to about 1K before it wore off. 
    Fortunately, it was just one more turn to down Elektra after that.

Token was a Quake green.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2019
    This fight wasn't too tough for my champed X-23, but it did take quite a while. It seemed like Elektra was constantly casting her black. It also illustrates how much X-23's green needs to be buffed a little - that's just too much AP to spend to get those black strike tiles. I wish it would automatically transform to its second form as soon as you hit the required amount of red AP, and stay that way for the rest of the battle. On the bright side, It was satisfying to take Elektra down with my own trap tile!

My reward was a saved cover for Drax.