Lucky Clover + Adventure spells freeze

Options
madwren
madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
Lucky Clover froze when making a copy of Brazen Borrower // Petty Theft. Was able to exit game, but everything else was unresponsive. 

Just like my TYS thread. Apparently Adventures don't like being copied.  

Comments

• Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I had the same experience as did a coalition mate. It copied the spell and when I played the spell it summoned the creature then kept trying to summon the creature and never resolved. LPS kicked in then it froze when I opted to stop the "loop". 
  • BlessedOne
    BlessedOne Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I lost a match of The Great Tournament due to this issue.
    This is the second glitch that cost me a second match.
    Give me my points back.
    Video Here

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I have a continuous casting of faerie guidemother.
    lucky clover is on table, so I’m guessing this the same issue.
    the graphic continues to show FG being casted however no changes to the board.

update - and LPS finally kicked in and FG covered the LPS buttons so I couldn’t do anything. I conceded the match.

and I’m playing on iOS fully update iOS and app.
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Maybe this is the reason for the problem which occurred yet again for me.

I have 6 cards in hand and lucky clover on the board. I cast my first card, which is an adventure card, as a spell.

I get a copy of the card being cast (lucky clover) and I get a creature (with adventure mechanism), but I have no room in my hand and an infinite loop occurs.

BTW, this time I managed to click the LPS button and stop the loop, but that just disabled most of the UI. I could enter the menu and concede the match.
  • ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 293 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I do not believe this is limited to Lucky Clover, although Ive experienced the same interaction with Lucky Clover and Beanstalk Giant.  In the current Rising Tensions (Izzet League) you get a copy of your non-copy spells.  Through casting a couple Benstalk Giants along with other gem converting spells I got the same constant reinforcing problem others have experienced.  I believe at one point I had a full hand and couldnt get the copied Beanstalk Giant, so that might be a potential cause.