Why Is Cable not Team-Up Eligible?

TPF Alexis
TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
Veteran Instincts has a Passive effect, so I get why that's not allowed, but I can't see anything that seems like it would make Cyborg Strategist or Plasma Barrage ineligible. No Passives, no self-damage, no multiple forms*, nothing like that.
*Speaking of which, I was really surprised to get a Light Knives Team-Up from Cloak and Dagger the other day. I didn't think that was an option because it changes into Child of Light.

Comments

• abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler

*Speaking of which, I was really surprised to get a Light Knives Team-Up from Cloak and Dagger the other day. I didn't think that was an option because it changes into Child of Light.
    Light-Knives is an awesome team-up.  Less important now that they have don't have the 2-3-4 loaner node, but still a good AOE
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    abenness said:

Light-Knives is an awesome team-up.  Less important now that they have don't have the 2-3-4 loaner node, but still a good AOE
    I wasn't complaining, it is a great power. It just sort of caught me by surprise, since I thought that was one of the things that disqualified powers from Team-Ups.
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    I wasn't complaining, it is a great power. It just sort of caught me by surprise, since I thought that was one of the things that disqualified powers from Team-Ups.
    Yep, didn't take it as a complaint.  It's also good because I think it is the only power C&D give as teamup, so you don't worry about getting a "dud" power instead of the one you want.