New Character UI - now that there is room, can we get better descriptions for multi-effect powers?

ThaRoadWarrior
ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2019 in MPQ General Discussion
There are a number of characters with powers that do a bunch of things, and the current descriptions don't tell you enough about them. Specifically:
First Avenger Cap: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (yellow). Mentions a bunch of avengers doing flavor stuff, has no mechanics in it ("scarlet witch conjures a spell, winter soldier draws his weapon, ant-man readies an attack, falcon rallies to protect, and hawkeye prepares to stun" - but like, what do they DOOOOOOOOO?)
Coulson: Call the Cavalry (yellow). "Create 1 yellow shield commander countdown, 1 green shield sniper countdown, 1 purple shield spy countdown" yes, go on...and then what happened?
Kingpin: Maggia Pawns (yellow) "creates 3 yellow maggia thug cd tiles, 2 blue maggia muscle cd tiles, and 2 black maggia hitman cd tiles" hm, yes, i see...
Fury: Avengers Assemble! (yellow) not disimilar from FA Cap
I'm sure there are others, but those are the ones I have at my fingertips.
At any rate, now that we have the space, can we put a little crunch in that fluff?

Comments

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah 5* banner needs hulk descriptions we can read apart from having them visible after he transforms in a match.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2019
    and Prof-V purple