Why no BSZ in M19 pink pack

I know this card was recently nerfed and maybe we’d like to forget it exists, but I’ve been saving up sparks and pinks for months waiting for M19 to roll around again.  It seems like it was deliberately excluded this time.

Definite feel bad moment.  For those of us that don’t have near-complete collections I feel like we have to take opportunities when they come up and I feel like this is one that was stolen away.

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    There are 3 different M19 Pink Packs.  Only 1 of them has BSZ.
    This just isn't the one that has it.  I vaguely remember it being in the third pack, so it should rotate in in 2 weeks
  • Boogeyman
    Boogeyman Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    When was the last time stitch was in the pinky pack?  I do not remember seeing that for a looooooong time!?
  • Mburn7
    Boogeyman said:
    When was the last time stitch was in the pinky pack?  I do not remember seeing that for a looooooong time!?
    Well, there seem to be 3 EPs for each set nowadays.  We only get 1 EP per week from a Standard set that isn't the current one.  Before Eldraine the following sets were in the rotation:

Ixalan
    Rivals of Ixalan
    Dominaria
    M19
    Guilds of Ravnica
    Ravnica Allegiance
    War of the Spark

With 3 packs per set, that means there were 21 different EPs rotating (less, I think, because Ixalan and RIX had less possibly).  So that means the pack with Stitch would come once every 4-5 months.
    Now that Eldraine is out there are 15 EPs rotating, so stuff should come much faster, but still not THAT fast
  • TomB
    TomB Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Won't M19 be sliding over to the Legacy slot now?
  • Mburn7
    TomB said:
    Won't M19 be sliding over to the Legacy slot now?
    Yup! 

This query was on Stitch, though, so that will still be Standard.

But if you're looking for BSZ it will take much longer to arrive (except since M19 is in the vault now it'll be there in 2 weeks and THEN gone for a very long time)