XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#219:That 70s Night Court

* R191
* Might Tokens 
* M.O.D.O.K.

Comments

• Storm of fire
    Storm of fire Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    ...it is indeed possible I've mistaken Joseph Gordon-Levitt for Keanu. (Look they're both pretty and have dark hair and goodness knows I haven't actually watched any 3rd Rock since I was like... twelve.)

I'm betrayed by the fact that Archive of Our Own has a few The Ghost and Mrs Muir fanfics but absolutely no Last of the Summer Wine fics. 

I'm gonna vote Makkari because I can think of a stupid story, even though Molecule Man has alliteration going for him. 
    Makkari's mom is Mara, and though I doubt this has any impact, the Mara in Doctor Who are a sort of psychic virus, the echoes of a long dead civilisation that became too powerful, that feed on the darkness and doubt of a person. So, using his psionics, and inspired by this old tale, Makkari makes Molecule Man doubt his abilities entirely, and once paralysed by this, knocks him out. 
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2019
    Forget shard outrage, I'm here for the Sitcom rage.

This feature will now become my pie segment part of the podcast. Craig said something about the UK being where TV was invented and then helps create a list of sitcoms with none of the greats in. The one he does choose, reasonable but wouldn't make a list here that's for sure.

But let's start with the American sitcoms, Big bang, How I met your mother, the Nine Nine, average mass produced filler, back ground noise in the house while you do something more interesting. Background noise while you do 4 clears of PVE. Pass the idiot ball TV at it's finest. How half of those and in particular saved by the bell can be in ahead of the Fresh Prince. Shame on you! Shame.

Now let's look at the UK additions to the list. Are you being served. Outrage.
    Blackadder is better than anything in that whole Bracket.
    Fawlty towers
    Father Ted
    Only fools
    Porridge
    The Royal Family
    Open all Hours
    Coupling (Friends but funny)
    Bottom
    Red Dwarf
    Some Mothers Do'Ave Em
    Allo Allo
    It Aint Half Hot mum
    One foot in the Grave
    Red Dwarf
    Step toe and Son
    The Inbetweeners

And on and on.
    Please fix this outrage! Whatever next a best cheese bracket featuring only Swiss Cheese, American cheese and Kraft in a can?
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    The Masked Singer franchise actually started in South Korea.  The internet first caught on to the show about a year and a half ago when Ryan Reynolds’ performance made the rounds on Reddit:  https://reddit.com/r/videos/comments/8jgacb/ryan_reynolds_singing_annie_in_south_korea_in_a/