3.9 Patch info and thoughts

Nalthazar
Nalthazar Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
Hey all,

I put together a video reviewing the upcoming patch notes and explaining the new planeswalkers and their abilities along with providing suggestions for which ones to get if you need to conserve resources. I hope you find this helpful and are as excited as me about the upcoming release!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBFWOWQuCuU

Comments

• FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    all my fun m19s are gone

Oof
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    I really like the new mechanics, and the animations don't suck.

So far the few new mythics I've tried aren't half bad either.

Liking the update so far!
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    After playing a bit, I like that we can see our exile zone now.

Still wish I could see my opponent's graveyard though.
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    When are the M20 exclusives added to the M20 booster packs?
  • Quantius
    Quantius Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Making Greg smarter = good. Greg still getting cascades all day = bad. Both together = horrible.

Yeah it was pretty dumb when Greg wouldn't even use a 3rd level ability, but you know what's really dumb? Nicol Bolas the Ravager cascading through both ults in a couple turns and locking you out in a much slower format.

I really don't want dumb Greg back, but it'd be nice if they toned down the cascading nonsense.
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mburn7 said:
    I really like the new mechanics, and the animations don't suck.

So far the few new mythics I've tried aren't half bad either.

Liking the update so far!

Really liking the adventure cards so far. of the 4 mythics I have I have two that are adventure cards. The green giant and the borrower fairy.

Only hiccup I encountered was in story mode in the food ladder. Multiple food supports popped and the screen froze. That said, that's the only bug I ran into once but have not been able to replicate since.

the animations are fun and visually quick as it is informative to what is going on. Note though, I noticed a nice bit about the new graveyard animation in the fact that the board continues to resolve other effects when the counter pops out and retracts, not stopping everything to resolve before continuing as many animations have done in the past.

• Nalthazar
    Nalthazar Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
    Yeah, I'm loving adventure so far too. Just be careful with Lucky Amulet. It crashes the game right now.