54 - Marvel Heros, 204156
    55 - Black Diamond, 203844
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    100 HulkUnited 197320 - Go Team!
    101 Arch Angels 197303
    17 points. Half a match in Shield Training.
    That's heartbreaking.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    HairyDave wrote:
    100 HulkUnited 197320 - Go Team!
    101 Arch Angels 197303
    17 points. Half a match in Shield Training.
    That's heartbreaking.

We were comfortably ranked in the 80s prior to the deadline extension. Had at least 3 members unable to squeeze their last match wins in before the season ended (myself included).

We really got **** by the season extension though, lots of us had life commitments on the last two days of the longer season.
  • Unknown
    Options
    mvzk27 wrote:
    Had at least 3 members unable to squeeze their last match wins in before the season ended (myself included).

...while I was playing like crazy with my OBW dead and Thor & Ares at, like, 300 life each? I can't believe I won that last match, and in time too... otherwise we Hulkers would've been the heartbroken ones.
    Agree on being hit hard by the season extension, we too were around 87th by the regular ending time and thought we were safe enough. Apparently not...
  • Unknown
    Options
    sorcered wrote:
    mvzk27 wrote:
    Had at least 3 members unable to squeeze their last match wins in before the season ended (myself included).

...while I was playing like crazy with my OBW dead and Thor & Ares at, like, 300 life each? I can't believe I won that last match, and in time too... otherwise we Hulkers would've been the heartbroken ones.
    Agree on being hit hard by the season extension, we too were around 87th by the regular ending time and thought we were safe enough. Apparently not...
    while it may have hurt not as much as some are making it seem, people were waiting till last day to make a push in shield simulator, because it was extended they waited on that. Therefore the scores at time of original ending are irrelivant since they would have pushed in shield sim sooner had it not been extended.
  • Unknown
    Options
    wow, curious how something so little defines a month of playing, fighting on the top 100 line must be tough
    we landed on top 40 and had not much doubts but i thought we wouldnt make it since we're not a top alliance, just a mix of veterans and daily players
    Although i feel still awkward about the award, there's no Fury event, he's not essencial, not enough covers to be useful not even sure if i'll get him to a high level... feels not enough
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    Agent Alex wrote:
    wow, curious how something so little defines a month of playing, fighting on the top 100 line must be tough
    we landed on top 40 and had not much doubts but i thought we wouldnt make it since we're not a top alliance, just a mix of veterans and daily players
    Although i feel still awkward about the award, there's no Fury event, he's not essencial, not enough covers to be useful not even sure if i'll get him to a high level... feels not enough
    The point of Fury is to play for 3 months to get his covers, then whale and max him the day season 3 rewards go out.
    And then demolish everything with him until the non-whales catch up.
    Right now he's useless, but I expect people to start using him at 0/5/5 at the start of season 3.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    ^ You so sure Fury is the ultimate cover?
    I would say that's more for bragging rights and 'faster' progression as is the case with everything in this game.
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    locked wrote:
    ^ You so sure Fury is the ultimate cover?
    I would say that's more for bragging rights and 'faster' progression as is the case with everything in this game.
    I'm pretty sure he'll be very, very good if his other colours are comparable to his purple.
    Will have a look at Cologne's roster before deciding whether I want to burn my HP on his covers, though icon_razz.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    i'm with locked on that one, it's not a small bet to get him 553 or whatever 13 cover built you want, plus iso required, just to see if he's a beast or not

But anyway, that remains my intended point, we are all and our alliances pushing to get him 111
    And if things remains like this, he wont be available as top 1 until Season 3 ends, he's not even on the packs (could be wrong but i didnt see him)

so its all of us playing for something that only whales will benefit from, and they would get to the roof (as they are probably already there) and it doesnt means much for the rest of us (or myself) mere mortals

again, I know its my choice to run behind the carrot or not, but its a shame it's not more rewarding, 3 months of playing its no small deal
    And its funny that they keep the last skill that seems the one making everyone curious and possibly more powerful for last (blue sounds interesting anyway) lol
  • Unknown
    Options
    Up, so that all 3 seasons are on the same page for comparison.