Sword of Truth and Justice / Cavalier of Dawn Issue [Investigating]

BlessedOne
BlessedOne Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
With the sword in play, whenever Cav of Dawn attacks, colorless Golem tokens are created each time it proliferates.
It was a big surprise when I played this combo. I had a couple of vanguards in play, Grateful apparition, and Cav of Thorns.
This was in standard training grounds.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2019
    @BlessedOne - having problems following your problem. Are you saying that your opponent gets a huge golem stack? Or that this interaction whittles down your creatures? You do not specify which vanguards you had in play, but as far as I can see there is nothing in the cards listed that is responsible for the excessive golem generation described. 
  • NickBKK
    NickBKK Posts: 89 Match Maker
    I am seeing the same bug as BlesseOne reported.
    I play Cav of Dawn with Sword of T&J (and without any vanguards in play), and each time the Sword triggers proliferate effect on Cav of Dawn, a golem token is created on the opponent side. So the opponent got a huge golem stack excessively.
  • BlessedOne
    BlessedOne Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    In one attack, Cav of Dawn generates 3 golem tokens for your opponent.  @Tremayne

I was trying to capture anything that might have caused this issue.
    Play testing proves that it's the combo of Cav of Dawn and Sword of T&J.
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    Fair enough. Seems like a very odd interaction. Have anyone determined if this also happens when CoD is buffed in other ways than proliferate?

I have been away from MTGPQ all day and do not have time to test myself.