I completed another (personal) MPQ milestone...!

Erunner1201
Erunner1201 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
And that milestone is: I have all released characters champed!

I had been waiting for storm to leave the Latest Legends pool and the new character (in this case, Carnage) to rotate in so that I could finally pull my stockpile of CP and LL tokens.  Out of 236 total pulls, I was able to fully cover Iceman, Professor X, and Carnage.  Since another goal of mine was to get all characters champed, I needed to also get Wolfsbane some more covers.  I had excess CP, so I went ahead and bought her final covers.  This gets added to my milestone list which is:

1) Get 999,999 deadpool points
2) Get t1 in a PVE event for a new character...I know that I accomplished this but I cannot remember which event that was now lol
3) Be part of t10 alliance
4) Be a commander in a t10 alliance
5) Roster and max champ at least 4 duplicates at the 2* level
6) Roster and max champ 2 duplicates at the 3* level
7) Champ all 4* characters
8) Champ all 5* characters
9) Champ all released characters at all star levels

With the completion of this milestone, this now marks my time with MPQ.  I am on day 2041 and am finding myself enjoying MPQ less and less.  However, I did enjoy my time throughout the years and that is in big part to being part of the Lock and Load alliance.  This alliance really allowed me to grow my roster and feel part of a family.  That family has changed much over the years and many of the original and core members have left.  Thank you Lock and Load ( @Malorick , @jgomes32 , @OJSP , @Cactus_Jack_87, @Arsenal777, @Rod5  just to name a few) for all the great times and support.

Wishing all the best for everyone both in game and in real life.

Cheers!

Erunner
https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/erunner/

Comments

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    Must not have been a cheap journey.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    This gets added to my milestone list which is:

Looking at your roster, I only see 2 max champed Bagmans. It seems your not quite done with #5 ;)

KGB
  • Erunner1201
    Erunner1201 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2019
    Dogface said:
    Must not have been a cheap journey.

Being part of a t10 alliance and having to play pve optimially and pvp to at least 1200, the CP and LT stack up pretty quickly.  I was a spender early on (by no means a whale), but towards the ends I limited myself to just renewing VIP and for the past year, have not spent anything at all on the game, not event VIP.KGB said:
    This gets added to my milestone list which is:

Looking at your roster, I only see 2 max champed Bagmans. It seems your not quite done with #5 ;)

KGB
    You are correct.   Multiple dupes of the 2* characters were for PVE purposes.  Since Bagman is not required in PVE, multiple dupes of him were not needed.  He is more of a trophy prize.

OJSP
    said:
    Take care Erunner.

Knowing how he plays, I can answer the above questions. But, I'll wait to see if he wants to answer it himself or not before I do it.
    Take care as well, OJSP!  Keep fighting the good fight!
  • Projectus2501
    Projectus2501 Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Do you have any hope/ambition to get at least one char to lv. 550?

Also, are 4 copies of each 2* really needed for pve? Wouldn't 2 be enough even with Thanos?

Cheers buddy
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Do you have any hope/ambition to get at least one char to lv. 550?

Also, are 4 copies of each 2* really needed for pve? Wouldn't 2 be enough even with Thanos?

Cheers buddy
     Nope, not enough. Some you need 3 of and two of them you need 4 of.
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor

Thank you Lock and Load ( @Malorick , @jgomes32 , @OJSP , @Cactus_Jack_87, @Arsenal777, @Rod5  just to name a few) for all the great times and support.

Wishing all the best for everyone both in game and in real life.

Cheers!

Erunner
    https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/erunner/
    It’s been an absolute pleasure dude, all the best for your retirement and I’ll be likely be joining you soon 👍.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,081 Chairperson of the Boards
    Very cool to see someone go on an upbeat note. Congrats!
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    who? ? ?
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Congrats, but holy freaking tinykitty.
  • Cactus_Jack_87
    Cactus_Jack_87 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Congrats on finishing up your milestones, and congrats on retirement! Obviously it didn't "stick" with me, but if we don't see you around in MPQ again, we wish nothing but the best, Erunner!