Export battle log

Smokincookz
Smokincookz Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
The most time consuming part of reporting a bug is certainly taking and uploading screenshots of the battle log.
I was disappointed to find that screen recordings are not accepted for the reports.

For long and complex matches, we need a better system. A built in feature to export the log or download a file post-match would be nice.

Comments

• purvisa
    purvisa Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    There are a number of reasons to have an export feature, beyond bug reports. I would like to be able to review some battles just because they were interesting. It would also be nice to be able to set auto-export (I am thinking email) based on an opponent’s name. If I play against a friend’s deck and don’t notice, it would be nice to have those automatically sent. Programmatically this isn’t too difficult, and perhaps there would only be a limited number of slots per player (and you can monetize additional ones).
  • Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    +1 for exporting for personal use (27 screenshots for the battle log that should have generated 336 trillion damage).

Perhaps more relevant for reporting issues, having the ability to open a ticket from the log and auto-attach the log would be awesome and significantly reduce the burden on players who want to contribute to squashing bugs.
  • Over_loaf
    Over_loaf Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Yes, I also think an easy way of exporting a battle log would be very helpful, I find them interesting to review and learn from the cards being used. It would also seem to be most useful for bug reporting.