Carnage in LTs--your pull results

helix72
helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
133 pulls to get a single cover for Carbage.

On the bright side, I got 14 Professor X, 7 Iceman, and 1 BH Kitty. So I guess with my 1 BH at least I didn't lose out not waiting for shards.

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2019
    Wow, that's a crazy number of pulls needed.  I know you don't want to hear that I got a Green Carnage on my first token.

Ended up opening 26 tokens in total and got 4 Carnage (3 Green and 1 Black) and 2 Prof$ (2 Purple). Very happy not to have gotten ICE since I already had him at 13 covers and happy to get Prof$ to 3/2/1 because I want fully cover him before he leaves.

KGB
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2019
    I don't have one yet, but I sure enough found a Carnage/Kitty/Rocket team with all champs this morning in Simulator, so somebody is pulling them in.
  • Najbolji
    Najbolji Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    263 pulls - 15x P$, 14x Iceman, 10x Carbage. I got 3 BH as well. Not a bad way to bid farewell to bonus heroes.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    I had 12 Lts saved up for when Storm left and I decided not to wait for shards... I only pulled 1 5*, but it was a green carnage so that made me really happy, and I also managed to snag 2x 4*BHs so I'm genuinely ecstatic now. Thank goodness I didn't wait for shards!

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I caved. Most of my 4s are at ten covers anyway and I figured might as well try to get a few more bonus heroes. I got two Iceman, a Prof X with bonus Kitty #12, finished off my Prowler, got a BH of Th4nos to put him at 10 covers and then switched to... ugh, Talos and got a BH of him to put him at 7 covers. Still no stupid Carnage.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,770 Chairperson of the Boards
    Waiting for shards.  Will post then.

Last time i got a 5* BH... Was...  ...cant remember.  Way too long ago or something.  Cant trust it.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    .....first pull. (I'm not joking)
  • Dancing_Lass
    Dancing_Lass Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    400 pulls

26 carnage
    23 ice
    31 prof x

5 5*bh and more than 10 4* bh
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    400 pulls

26 carnage
    23 ice
    31 prof x

5 5*bh and more than 10 4* bh
    80 5* in 400 pulls is amazing (vs expected 60). The RNG Gods have smiled up you and may we all be so lucky.

KGB
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,770 Chairperson of the Boards
    72 pulls (all tokens)

18 5*s earned.
    Iceman now champable, with a couple saved covers, Carnage is at 5/3/2, and Prof is at 2/1/3.

I would normally take the extra LTs gained from 4* champ rewards and spend those too, but this time, since Iceman is at 13 covers, I'll save them for the next 5* to enter into Latests.

And here's the video evidence of the pull....
    https://youtu.be/UnY0aVf3e4U

• crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    167 pulls...only 18 5*'s, specifically 3 green iceman covers I can't use, 1 blue that I can, 1 professor x cover, and 13 carnage covers meaning I can champ him (hooray?).
    Pretty disastrous:
    Bobby is 0-5-2 with enough shards for the cover of my choice
    The prof is 3-2-0
    Carnage is level 451 adding in the cover I already had.
    Not sure where to go from here, but done pulling for now.
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Like an idiot, I used the LT's I got from champ rewards hoping things would turn around...22 pulls, 2 5*'s, both carnage.
  • BigND
    BigND Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    7 pulls. 1 Iceman an then Carnage. And 21 5* shards. :-)